Dry skin can suffer from a range of conditions ranging from flakes, sores, chapped or frosts bitten skin, wrinkles and scaliness.
Definitions of Dry skin:
- Skin that lacks natural shine
- Looks ashy (Lacklustre)
- Flaky and chapped
- Rough texture on foot soles
- Lack of collagen in cheek area
Key benefits of Quench Thy Thirst products for Dry Skin:
- World renowned for decreasing the appearance of scars due to high volume of Vitamin E
- Reverses the signs of ageing
- Repairs flaky chapped skin
- Vitamin C Beta-Carotene
- Excellent complexion booster
- Builds skins immune system with Hemp Seed Oil/Rice Bran Oil containing Omega 3, 6 and 9
- Perfect emollient for heat rashes
The Quench Thy Thirst range contains Flavinoids that act like Antioxidants and have been known to relieve toxins from the skin.
The range is made only with natural biodegradable ingredients and comes from the process of collecting the coconuts and cold pressing the oil out of the pulp of the coconut, and then cleaning and filtering the wax (which is healthier than using Sulphates, paraffin, chemical binders).
Best of all, the range is incredibly anti-aging due to unrefined premium butters. The unrefined minerals helps cure cellulite, fungal infections and acts as a natural skin sedative to calm and neutralise chapped skin tissue.
During warm weather the range is protective regime for heat rash symptoms and sunscreen exposure. In the winter, the range is a beautiful silk emollient to serve as a second skin.