The concept of Raw Skin Food is to responsibly provide natural alternatives to widely available chemical-based products whilst at the same time affording families with allergies, dietary restrictions, the same benefits that for all customers require at an affordable price.
All of our products use raw natural materials and production methods that preserve the purity of the ingredients at all times
Our ingredients are sourced from British companies using co-operatives around the world.
We advocate that our brand remains free from natural or synthetic pollutants & toxic ingredients, which could destroy the skins tissue or inner body functions with regard to skin regeneration by adhering to:
In skin care available (at present):
– Unrefined, Refined Organic and Naturally occurring Raw Ingredients – Non chemicals, Not tarnished by bulking agents
– Organic Essential oils that are only created via distillation not harming the environment from where it originates
– Cold Pressed Cleansers & Toners
– Raw Food standards for formulation of balms meaning we never prepare anything above 115 degrees Fahrenheit (46 degrees Celsius), also no heating of oils which then become Carcinogenic and Toxic.
– Non use of Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Soy(a), Nuts, Peanuts, Meat or Fish derivatives, Petroleum, Beeswax, Lanolin, Added Alcohol (apart from natural process-distillation (steaming) for Floral waters), Perfume, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Palm Oil), Parabens, PEGs and by maintaining absolute cruelty free production and testing methods.
The shelf lives of all skincare products are 12 months unopened and then 6 months upon opening.
This guarantees a sustainable finished product, which reflects the demands of high street skincare brands without losing the integrity of 8 Common Food Allergen free ingredients through the use of potentially harmful preservatives.